Join email list HERE!
This week was super fun! Our heads of cabbage were almost 5 pounds a piece…That’s A LOT of cabbage!!! Our bins netted over 35 pounds this time, depending on your extras!
What a haul we had this time! Here is what our standard bin looked like this week (my picture is missing my broccoli crowns, and carrots):
- (1) large head of Romaine Lettuce
- (4) large roma tomatoes
- (1) Large Spaghetti Squash (approx 3.5 pounds)
- (1) Large Head of Cabbage (approx. 4.5 pounds)
- (7 oz) Sliced Mushrooms
- (2) medium Green Peppers
- (1) Bunch of Celery
- (3) JUMBO Carrots
- (1-2) Broccoli crowns
- (1) bunch of Cilantro
- (1) Very large bunch of Kale (approx 12 stems)
- (2) large cucumbers
- (1) Pineapple
- (4) large red delicious Apples
- (5) Kiwi
- (4) small sweet potatoes
- (3) Oranges
- (7 oz) snow peas
- (2) Hass Avocados
PLUS – Your choice of two “Extras” of something already in your bin.
Our group is a big success, thanks to all who are participating!